CS253 File and Data Structures
Lecture notes and examples
- Homework 1. Deadline: February 10, 2019.
- Homework 2. Deadline: March 3, 2019.
- !!! TEST 1 -- March 6 and 7, respectively for the two sections !!!
- Research project on graphs. First deadline: March 18, 2019. Must submit one page summary clearly stating the
application problem you are working on. If working with a partner, one submission from both of you will do. Here are four
sample projects (just the papers, implementations are not included) for your information. The first two projects
Excellent project -- sample 1 and
Excellent project -- sample 2
were graded 20 points, the other two Very good project -- sample 3
and Very good project -- sample 4 are very good,
but with some minor deficiencies (missing references, for example),
they were graded 19 points.
- Homework 3.Deadline: March 31, 2019.
- !!! TEST 2 -- April 15 and 16, respectively for the two sections !!!
- Homework 4.Deadline: May 5, 2019.
- Project presentation dates: last 2 classes of the semester. Schedule to be determined. Paper + code must be submitted on BBLearn by May 12, 2019.
Return to Zlatareva's Home Page